As I sit here watching the rain and thinking about how gloomy it is, I realize my thoughts are going to all kinds of negative things. I have GOT to change that. So here are 5 things that make this gloomy Wednesday a really wonderful day.
1. When I walked the dog this morning it was BETWEEN rain showers. Not one raindrop hit us!
2. I have a job. I have work that keeps me busy, challenged, and even sometimes entertained.
3. Cherries -- I love fresh cherries and they are in the stores in abundance right now! I have some in my lunch today
4. And look at that face--how can that not make you just smile! That's Misty and she's really become a member of the family.

5. The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. Psalm 145:13b How can this thought, knowing that my Lord loves me and keeps his promises not make ANY day a better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment