
I love my bookshelf. For a lot of years I lived without bookshelves. My husband believed that bookshelves collected "crap" -- so we didn't have them. In his view, it was much better to hide the "crap" in the closets!
Now I have a bookshelf. My son-in-law built it for me and it fits beautifully into my sun room (have I mentioned the sun room is my favorite place in the house?!). It has collected "stuff" but I would NOT call it crap. It has some of my favorite books, CDs, photos, and Oh Yes -- a cat.
I just feel good when I look at it because I am surrounded by things I love. A lot of times there is a cup of coffee and my knitting stuck in there also. Today I'm contemplating what other "favorites" I need to add to my bookshelf.

I tried to get Reba (my favoritist favorite of all!) to pose in the little spot under the cat -- but she informed me that she is not "stuff".
No comments:
Post a Comment