Sunday, April 4, 2010

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can....

Easter Sunday and it's beautiful today.  It feels like a joyful day although it started out yucky.  The dog is sick.  Don't know what's up with that, but I didn't make it to Charlie and Afton's for Easter Breakfast and Church.  The dog barfed 3 times ... wouldn't go for a walk ... and is just staring at me pathetically.  Luckily it's been a couple of hours since her last incident, so I have plans for the afternoon.

I'm going to ride my bicycle to Wendy and Caleb's.  It's about 3 miles I think.  Since the surgery some weight has come off and the walking has been going well.  Caleb tuned up my bike for me and I feel like I have energy.  I still can't lift more than 10 pounds so no serious house cleaning.  So why not ride that bike?  I'm pretty sure I can do it. 

What a hoot this will be!  They'll probably have to pour me into a chair once I get there, but I'm thinking positively!  When I get home, I can just lay in the garage for a while until I can pull myself into the house.

I think I can, I Think I Can, I THINK I CAN!
I am so grateful, I Am So Grateful, I AM SO GRATEFUL!

1 comment:

  1. I did it. Not without it's drama though -- don't ask about shortcuts, dirt, and my stamina!

    ReplyDelete