Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm pouting

I'm mad at myself.  I just found and bought a new centerpiece candle and holder for my dining room table.  I've been looking for 9 months and just found this at a great price.  I was in love immediately -- especially with the sunflowers in the candle!

BUT...look closely.  Just to the left of center in the back.  See that chip in the glass?  I DID THAT!  It was perfect in the store and I bumped it against the door bringing it into my house.  Hmpphhhh! 

I'm trying to pretend it's not there.  I tell myself I can disguise it somehow with decorations.  NOT. 

So now what?  I'm going to do a little research to see if I can buy replacement glass.  My "great price" just became a normal price.  I'm not going to go to the kitchen and scarf down anything.  I'm not going to panic and beat myself up.  I'm going to pout for a few more minutes and then get on with life. 

Wow!  I like this thinking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment