I say this today at 8:30 pm and I mean it. But about 8:45 pm something will distract me and I won't even be thinking about "my desire" as I give in to a craving. Whoops! There I go again thinking that I have some control over my actions and forgetting to let God work. And I start all over again; okay...sometimes I start all over again and sometimes I just give in for a few days.
Eventually, I will learn to trust God enough--I will trust Him with all my heart--and the impossible will happen. I can't imagine what that will be, but I expect it will be stupendous!
The Lord is my strength and shield.
I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.
I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.
Psalm 28:7
No comments:
Post a Comment