Thursday, July 16, 2009

Unplanned Time

There has been so much activity the last few months because of "the wedding" that there has hardly been any "free" time. Most weekends were busy with showers, shopping, friends, family, etc. This weekend I have NO plans. I'm not sure I know what to do with myself.

Okay, that's not true. Here are some things I have thought of to do:
  • Nothing
  • review wedding pictures
  • balance my checkbook and take care of the tons of mail that I haven't paid attention to over the last few months
  • walk the dog (numerous times)
  • knit
  • meet a friend for breakfast
  • play Bejeweled on the computer
  • clean out my junk drawer(s)
  • shave the cat (we have a problem with matted cat hair)
  • clean the house
  • watch a movie
  • etc., etc., etc.

My choice: Nothing. I think what I will do is just let this weekend play out -- do what I think of at the moment. I'm not very good at that. I like my lists and plans. So, here's to stretching and doing "nothing"!

No comments:

Post a Comment