Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daylight

I walked out of work tonight and realized it is light when I leave work. We are turning the corner! Even though I have a window at work it is so energizing to see daylight when I actually walk outside the building.

I got so excited about the "light" that I took a deep breath and my nostrils didn't freeze! It was also warmer! What more could a girl want on a Tuesday in late January? I admit it's still only 10 degrees above zero and we haven't been above freezing during the entire month of January, but my nostrils didn't freeze! That's progress!

When it's above zero,
  • the dog will walk farther than the end of the driveway,

  • the car will start,

  • I go to rooms in my house that have windows, and

  • I start dreaming of BASEBALL!

Only about 3 weeks until pitchers and catchers report for spring training.


Spring will come.....Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment