- Broth
- Sugar Free Jello
- Apple Juice
- Sugar Free Popsicles
- Frozen Fruit Pops
- Decaf Coffee
And anything else I can find that is "clear". This will be my diet starting Wednesday for 10 days. At which point I will introduce for the next 7 days:
- Strained Creamed Soups
- Cream of Wheat
- Carnation Instant Breakfast
- Sugar Free Pudding
Now, you would think I would be screaming my head off about this, but actually I'm excited. In my journey the last few years God has been leading me to get to know myself and to learn to treat myself with respect. Honoring Him by how I love myself.
On Friday I'm having weight loss surgery (lap band); therefore, the wonky diet. It's going to be a real challenge. But when I think of what God did for me:
- He separated from His Son by sending Him to earth
- He watched His Son suffer ridicule and hardships
- He allowed His Son to die on the cross
I can get through these next 17 days. God is there for me; I have life because He loved me so much. He is going to be here for me and He is cheering me on. To Honor Him.
"So be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid and
do not panic before them. For the Lord your God
will personally go ahead of you.
He will neither fail you nor abandon you."
Deut. 31:6 (NLT)
I know this will be difficult but I have absolute confidence that God is with me through every step. My walk through this phase of the journey is to Honor Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment