Friday, February 13, 2009

Quirky Day - Quirky Thoughts

It's Friday the 13th. A quirky kind of day...okay, not really. We just think it can be and set ourselves up for "possibilities". Friday the 13th...oooohhhhh, strange things can happen.

Anyway, I'm sitting here thinking some quirky things....and I've been having fun with this blog....so I'm putting these out there.

1. I love coffee, but sometimes it tastes like old cigarettes smell.
2. Why isn't Bert Blyleven in the Baseball Hall of Fame?
3. Walking on the sidewalk and walking on an icy sidewalk use 2 different muscle groups!
4. A hungry cat is quite annoying.
5. Heating pads are WAY COOL!
6. Hearing Aids and IPODS don't play well together.
7. Did Jesus pull practical jokes on the disciples?
8. If I were to walk to the end of the street and turn right and walk to the end of that street and turn right and keep doing this, where would I end up?

Today my Friday the 13th is one of fun. I don't work today so I'm sitting in the sunroom, enjoying the sun (which is out today!). The tulips are reaching toward the sun, the dog is laying in the sun, the cat is laying on my hands as I type this and I don't have to be anywhere until noon. At noon I'm getting a pedicure (I'm already purring). That's the kind of Friday the 13th I like.

He has given me a new song to sing,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what he has done and be amazed.
They will put their trust in the Lord.
Psalm 40:3

No comments:

Post a Comment