As I look around my life to find specific things to be grateful for I keep thinking this is really kind of dorky, but I am determined to keep my mind from dwelling on negative things. So today I am grateful for not moving.
I've lived in my townhouse for 5 years now and there are no plans for moving! My history since 1990 has had my family moving every 5 years or less as we built a house, remodeled a house, etc. There were moves in 1990, two in 1995, another in 2000, and into the townhouse in 2004. Now it is 2009 -- time for another move.
But wait -- I don't have to move this time. I'm in charge and no one else has anything to say about it. At the current time I'm not moving. And it's been a little weird getting my mind into that mode. I'm thankful that I can call this place home as long as I want to.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment