Saturday, September 5, 2009

Radiance

I ran across this picture today -- It's a favorite of mine from a trip to Oregon. Sunset. Stunningly beautiful.

When I look at this picture I am filled with awe and wonder. I think about how small I am in the workings of the world and I am grateful for life. I am grateful for the opportunities that I have had to see sunsets like this one. I am grateful for sunshine, for fresh air and the feel of fall in the air.

I am thankful that God is in my life and through Him I have hope. I am thankful for today and this moment.

The Son is the radiance of God's glory

and the exact representation of his being,

sustaining all things by his powerful word.

After he had provided purification for sins,

he sat down at the right hand

of the Majesty in heaven.

Hebrews 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment