I love September. School starts in September, fall starts in September, my birthday is in September. Book clubs, Girl Scouts, Bible studies -- they all start AGAIN in September.
I am looking at this September as my season of new beginnings and starting AGAIN. I'm excited by some new possibilities that are popping up into my mind. I'm intrigued by the path that I am now walking and grateful that my attitude has changed. I'm accepting some major changes and losses and I'm willing to explore the unknown. I've gone from change is terrifying to change is okay to change is kind of interesting. Hopefully soon I'll be saying "Change? Bring it on!"
Every day in September I'm going to document something that I'm grateful for. Today I'm grateful that my attitude has changed and that I'm excited about going on. What are you grateful for?
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment