Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O LORD, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things. Riches and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and it is at your discretion that people are made great and given strength. 1 Chronicles 29:11-12 (NIV)
O LORD our God, grant us grace to desire you with our whole heart, that so desiring, we may seek and find you; and so finding you, we may love you; and loving you, we may hate those sins from which you have redeemed us, for the sake of Jesus Christ. Amen. Saint Anselm of Canterbury (c. 1033-1109)
I will thank you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:1-2 (NIV)
For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song. Zephaniah 3:17
I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak His praises. I will boast only in the LORD, let all who are discouraged take heart. Come, let us tell of the LORD's greatness; let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34:1-3
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment